Anyone in Perth WA have a Sutton 92mm Holesaw+Arbor?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speirsy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
as stated in the title, does anyone have a Sutton 92mm Holesaw+Arbor I could borrow? It's to fit a Nissan Snorkel on a D22.

I've posted in this in the regional section aswell so here's hoping a fellow member in Perth metro can help me out?.. :shakehands:

Cutting will take all of about 60 seconds to do and I don't have access to one.

I'm South of River (Serpentine) but will come and grab it no probs.
All things going smoothly will only need it for the day.

Thanks in advance!
Speirsy.

I've got one that i used for mine you can borrow lol. I'm near kwinana. Got a drill too so if you wanna mark it out can just use it while you're there....

Hmmm, just checked mine, it is only an 89mm, but was fine for a genuine snorkel. Not sure on aftermarket ones though...

Last edited:
I've got one that i used for mine you can borrow lol. I'm near kwinana. Got a drill too so if you wanna mark it out can just use it while you're there....

Hmmm, just checked mine, it is only an 89mm, but was fine for a genuine snorkel. Not sure on aftermarket ones though...

Hey bods that would be great! Yeah getting a Gen Nissan one. I'll send you a PM with phone number etc.

Just waiting on the snorkel to arrive from Melbourne but hopefully can T something up in a week or so :)

Latest posts

Back