Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Joe - there are some pics on deerhunter and in the latest Wild Deer magazine. Good get by the young fella, he is a lucky lad. Plenty of fellas - hounds, gundogs and stalkers - take many years to get near a sambar stag, let alone one like that.

Last edited:
i worked with a guy from King Lake that will give me the local knowlwdge for the area that holds wild pigs and deer.
nice and close to home..whooohoo

This one wasnt a bad size

Attachments

• 208078_1024193335535_1546299490_67106_3033_n.jpg
    208078_1024193335535_1546299490_67106_3033_n.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 83
Heading out to or Pensylvannia state forest on Aussie day weekend hopefully find some piggies

Heading out to or Pensylvannia state forest on Aussie day weekend hopefully find some piggies

Going to Townsville again this year for the V8's, but staying a week and taking the guns up this time, have organised some piggy destuction trips with the locals:rock:
and some fishing as well.

Krankin said:
Going to Townsville again this year for the V8's, but staying a week and taking the guns up this time, have organised some piggy destuction trips with the locals:rock:
and some fishing as well.

Sounds like a week to hang out for!
Using dogs? Me and my best mate have a pup to train.

Krankin said:
not that I know of, but the property owner may have...will see when I get there.

Is that an invite? Ok.. I'll let you know thanks

spose you could hide in the airplane wheel wells like they do in the movies..
Jetstar flight leaving Melb Thr 05/07/2012,
or maybe try baggage class, at least that whay you can look after my guns for the flight:big_smile:

I do alot of deer shooting up in the Dargo and Licola area for sambar deer and also shoot the odd feral dog that we find around the area.

Latest posts

Back