Air intake pipe for dual battery

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pottsy1990

Reaction score
Hey guys i got a snorkle put on my nav and told the boys who did it that i wanted to fit a duel battery system next so get the system that allows me to do that so i got my safari snorkle and when i picked it up there is no way i could fit a bike battery in there with the pipe so where do i get this slimline intake pipe from and how much a part number would be great caus the guys at nissan as usless !
Thanks

You should have got Airtec or Nissan factory (same snorkel).

I don't think you can fix it by just buying the slim intake either :(

Yeah like jason said, i dont think you can attach the yd25 slim intake pipe to the safari snorkel. As the yd25 snorkel joint doesnt have a round end that goes through the firewall into the 1/4 panel area.

After hearing how much air the Safari snorkel sucks in, I cant help but think that a slimline intake might also be restrictive?

I cant compare the safari to the genuine snorkel as ive never heard a safari on a nav. But my yd25 snorkel on my zd30 seems to get good airflow, and feels alot more responsive then what it was when it had the standard precleaner.

Bart

So il have to run custom set up then, and i chose the safari snorkle becaus it sits nicer to the contour of the car and better atachment just looks neater and i like it caus the ram intake head i an turn backwards in sandy and dusty areas just saves suckin in clumps of shit,

Latest posts

Back