• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

5 Post Bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't Ironman make scrub rails to suit their bars?

Possibly sold as part of the steps rather than the bullbar but I am sure an Ironman dealer can answer that question for you

I know ARB do them for my D40 but as bm0 said they are combined with the steps. My ST is plated december 2010 but arrived in aus in march 2011 so is actually registered as a 2011 model, and from what i have been told there is no difference in the ARB bars since "05"

Last edited:
WELL, after all this time I finally pulled my finger out and ordered the bulbar from Tuff Bullbars Australia $4991 fitted in Dubbo... Now for a 6 week wait..

Don't Ironman make scrub rails to suit their bars?

Possibly sold as part of the steps rather than the bullbar but I am sure an Ironman dealer can answer that question for you

Yeah they eventually came out after this discussion and I purchased (Now selling) because I want the Tuff Bullbar, while I am happy with the Ironman deluxe and steps/rails I should have just bought what I wanted from the start LOL...

Latest posts

Back