4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you there John reckon you will make a heap of clients you still owe me for my girls keeping your dogs amused and swimming in your pool.
John

Lucky the dogs & the pool have both recovered Ha ha
Cheers

Hey Zordo,

I might be getting some second hand lifted shockies. What is your price for just the liftedrear leaf spring set up, not carrying any constant loads, only occasionally offriad for camping/weekend 4wding. Ie leaves, u-bolts, rear bushin kit, greasable shackles and pins. In either bluemax or EFS whichever is cheapest

Hey Zordo,

I might be getting some second hand lifted shockies. What is your price for just the liftedrear leaf spring set up, not carrying any constant loads, only occasionally offriad for camping/weekend 4wding. Ie leaves, u-bolts, rear bushin kit, greasable shackles and pins. In either bluemax or EFS whichever is cheapest

Hi mate.
Can do leaves, bush kit, greaseable shackles, greaseable pins. u/bolts
for $695 delivered to Hervey bay.
Cheers

Im in mount Gambier south Australia, so the body lift will cost around 410 to get it to mount Gambier in south Australia. Is there any other parts required to fit the body lift eg:bull bar lift brackets?

Im in mount Gambier south Australia, so the body lift will cost around 410 to get it to mount Gambier in south Australia. Is there any other parts required to fit the body lift eg:bull bar lift brackets?

No extra parts required.
Normally you can redrill the Bullbar holes.
Chrome rear bar just redrill the holes
Cheers

Hey mate I've had 2 sets of big bore shocks fail on me what's the go the one I just went over a bump doing 15 on the beach it was gentle on my 2012 d22 and heard a bang and got out to find the front right wheel in the guard

Hey mate I've had 2 sets of big bore shocks fail on me what's the go the one I just went over a bump doing 15 on the beach it was gentle on my 2012 d22 and heard a bang and got out to find the front right wheel in the guard

If your R/H wheel is up in the guard sounds like the torsion bar adjuster has let go.
Shocks have nothing to do with holding the car up.
What suspension is fitted to the car??
Cheers

It was the tensioner found that out once I had gotten home. I've got the tough dog 2inch

sounds like the torsion bar adjuster has let go.

Yep that's what I thought
How long ago was the suspension fitted & by whom
Cheers

Zordo..for a 3 inch suspension lift what shocks do you have and the pricing please for front and rear
thanks

hey zordo, just fitted the 2inch comfort lift to my d22 and love it but there is a slight vibration at around 2-2.5k. someone told me to put wedges or something of the sort in to stop this. Do you sell these and if so how much?

also how much is the 2 inch body lift if i come and pick it up

thanks again

hey zordo, just fitted the 2inch comfort lift to my d22 and love it but there is a slight vibration at around 2-2.5k. someone told me to put wedges or something of the sort in to stop this. Do you sell these and if so how much?

also how much is the 2 inch body lift if i come and pick it up

thanks again

hi mate.
Lifting D22s too high can cause a vibration.
You can fit castor wedges $60pr
Or try carrying a bit of gear in the back
Cheers

hey mate another question, what would the price be to pick up a efs 2'' lift kit for a d22 or postage to 4213 with everything including constant load leafs. is there any recomendations to go for brand wise ? I dont want to spend a fortune but also want quality.

Latest posts

Back