400000ks d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know a bloke in bathurst who has like 430k on his 2003, he bought it at a bit over 200k, think he said all he has replaced (other then what would expect) is clutch, still original turbo and engine. fairly impressive i would say.
he has done the Cape a few times though.

i know a bloke in bathurst who has like 430k on his 2003, he bought it at a bit over 200k, think he said all he has replaced (other then what would expect) is clutch, still original turbo and engine. fairly impressive i would say.
he has done the Cape a few times though.

My 2006 D22 had over 370,000km on it and was totally stock, inc brakes and clutch, but i killed that one too although it did take a hell of a hiding before it would give in :sarcastic: so i had to drown the thing

Last edited:
Ya, sounds expensive but overall its a good sign of how the 3ltr seems to last, which in turn will mean good resale for people(or keep it!),

Mines got 278000ks and the motor still goes like new,funny the more expensive patrol got stuck with all the problems but the navaras keep going strong!

Back