2014 navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just park it near a bunch of hooligans, make a big show of locking it, then slip the key in your back pocket but miss and make like you didn't notice them hit the ground. They'll know what to do.

Of course, the insurance company will know this trick now.

That's the problem, you're making it too easy for them. Invest in some security stickers and make it look like Fort Knox and some idiot will steal it just too see if the can....of course they will probably bring it back and hand you the keys after 5 minutes but if you're quick you might get a call into the insurance company.

Think of the worst street in town and it broke down there.

Next morning come back and theres a wheel nut left as everything else has been stripped.

Dave.

By the sounds of it from all the troubles Aido has reported the wheel nuts are all that they would take.

Well I haven't read everything Aido has posted but I don't remember him suggesting his nuts had fallen off too. If they have I hope he's ok, having your nuts come off while in the process of a tight manoeuver can be dangerous.

Hi there , I'm thinking of buying my first Navara , I was just wondering if there is going to be a new Navara in 2014 . Undecided if to buy now or wait a bit longer.
Thanks

It talks alot about the d22 but the rx d40 is still a Thai model too so does that mean that Nissan will move all D40 to Spain. They all so say for the middle east so Australia might not see the new Navton for many years.

Latest posts

Back