2013 xmas nav trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jet rest the first page and The list is up to 20 trucks all things going well that's quite the turn out

Getting excited!!!

Looks like it'll take us about 3.5 hours to reach Bells Line Of Road at the Comleroy Rd intersection. This is just on the west side of Kurmond before you reach Kurrajong.

Thing is, the ZigZag Railway is only 45 minutes west of there - so we'll arrive around 8:15 and I'll have to sit watching a D22 for the next hour while people show up, I really don't know if I can handle that!

Seriously: sounds good. We'll bring some onions and coffee along.

:pissedoff: :pissedoff: Well a turn of events has just ruined my weekend :( im now out for the count!! Have a great trip, wish I was coming along. Was looking forward :(

:pissedoff: :pissedoff: Well a turn of events has just ruined my weekend :( im now out for the count!! Have a great trip, wish I was coming along. Was looking forward :(

There'll be more trips. If you're from Central Coast then the Watagans is just around the corner and since that's just down the road for us, it's not hard to find the time for.

Maybe we should do a day trip between Christmas and New Year there?

There'll be more trips. If you're from Central Coast then the Watagans is just around the corner and since that's just down the road for us, it's not hard to find the time for.

Maybe we should do a day trip between Christmas and New Year there?

count me in for this!!!!

im so spewing been hanging for this all week. Single income and a house isnt easy then a massive surprise vet bill with a sick kittie! :(

misses needs to get of her arse and get a job to ease the pressure a touch

:pissedoff: /rant

Just got back home - now waiting for the inlaws for dinner.
Great day and awesome tracks.

Total of 15 rigs today. I feel sorry that 3 guys from earth peeled off the main group.

Again great tracks - thanks to Nath leading the way - and for the guys who came out
Hope you all enjoyed the day.

Damage report on my truck? Scratches and one of my rim needs to be hammered back. Anyone else? Cough cough :)

Hope to see photos and videos

Just peeled some more of the rubber of my sidestep but otherwise all good.
Was great to get out and meet everyone and see what the Trol could do.

Got home at 10pm after a quick run down to Newnes to drop the camping crew off.

Was a great day, thanks to Raf for organising and for supplying the snags and thanks to Sparra, Nevyn, onemofo for supplying all the other food and bbq.

Also thanks to every one for a top day, tomorrow wont be as much fun getting all that mud off from when i decided to dredge the bottom of the mud pit with my ute after onemofo, not to be out done Sparra decided to do some more dredging, i even think boots was stuck in the pit next to Onemofo at the same time at one point, lol classic

Tyson's "MUDDIES" win the i need new tyres award but in saying that i cant believe how well they go for stock tyres.

Tony somehow managed to keep his sidesteps attached to the car, even when he took the detour on the "smooth" road at the end of the day, lol on the upside we did get to drive some of the best scenic tracks of the day to find him.

OH not forgetting Mike for trying to beet up on that tree with his rear bar, come on mike give nature a chance mate!! tread lightly please buddy!! lol i do believe the tree won that match though so NPWS shouldn't be knocking on your door just yet.

Anyway thanks again fellas i hope the tracks provided you guys with some of the driving you wanted for the day.

Last edited:
So sorry guys. I was called away for work emergency the last week and had little reception and Internet to let you know.

Good news I will be ready for the next trip with some new rubber on the nav. Hopefully we can get an Easter trip happening for the next holidays.

S

Was a great day fellas.. Good to see a few more d22s this time..Tyson's "muddies" do go well for what they are haha.. Maybe soon I'll regain my confidence in my nav and have a bit more of a go or a secret savings account from the gf to fix it! Cheers guys I'll get some photos off Ryan and post them

hey guys
I only joined the forum today I missed the xmas trip
the zig zag is a place I would like to see.
I have just bought a d22 I have made a few changes
to make it a little better
when is the next trip around Sydney??

Latest posts

Back