2 inch lift which kit is best?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trb012

Reaction score
Hey guys I know this has been covered alot but just wanted to know people that have 2 inch lifts and what kit did they use? More importantly are they happy with it and would they use them same kit if they had to do it again cheers

Dont go Ironman! I just wasted $1000 on a kit and had to replace it. I've put a full set of Dobinsons gear in and it seems to be pretty good. Old man emu is supposed to be about the same quality.

Dont go Ironman! I just wasted $1000 on a kit and had to replace it. I've put a full set of Dobinsons gear in and it seems to be pretty good. Old man emu is supposed to be about the same quality.

can i ask what went wrong with the ironman kit
ive had to landrovers with ironman gear in it and never had any trouble and was thinking of it for my navy
cheers

can i ask what went wrong with the ironman kit
ive had to landrovers with ironman gear in it and never had any trouble and was thinking of it for my navy
cheers

I only had the kit in for about a year and all the shockies started leaking oil and went soft, both front and rear springs sagged back to standard height, all the bushes were worn out within 3 or 4 months.

I also know of a few patrols running 2" springs and shocks all round and they had the same dramas.

Mind you we do give them a fair workout but when I bought them the Ironman salesman assured me that they would stand up to the punishment

Thanks for the info on the iornman stuff boosted. So far from what ive seen dobinsons,efs or toughdog seems to be the go anyone used any others that I should consider?

Thanks for the info on the iornman stuff boosted. So far from what ive seen dobinsons,efs or toughdog seems to be the go anyone used any others that I should consider?

No worries. Pretty much with suspension you get exactly what you pay for and I found out the hard way by being a tight ass

I have a tough dog kit in mine and I'm more then happy with in. Got adjustable rear shocks so I can turn them up when got camper on or heavy load.

Hey mate I got EFS, highly recommend, excellent quality! Got mine from on-track automotive in ferntree gully gave me a great price

mate efs, dobinson, toughdog you can get them all at similiar prices around $1300 for full 2" setup im running with full dobinson very happy with it from www.big04x4.com.au efs you can get from zordo on here all depends on personal preference i think really

I am planning on getting a Tough Dog kit. I have spoken to Opposite lock and they quoted $2300 for fitted with HD torsion bars. So I will speak to Zordo as he is the man to go to by the sounds of things.

Tough Dog springs are made from bluescope steel as far as I know.

Thanks for the info guys seems to be a few good choices out there il do some more research and make a decision cheers

I am planning on getting a Tough Dog kit. I have spoken to Opposite lock and they quoted $2300 for fitted with HD torsion bars. So I will speak to Zordo as he is the man to go to by the sounds of things.

Tough Dog springs are made from bluescope steel as far as I know.

that sounds very expensive to me, i wouldnt pay that much for it

i'd be interested to see more opinions on this (i'm d40, but don't think that matters). i noticed zordo also sells ironman gear.

zordo quoted me $1475 inc freight for efs 2" kit for my d 22
cant wait for it to turn up,ime so over the piss poor std suspension
i chose not to go ironman as ive heard some average reports regarding there shocks
cheers
sparra

Yeah can vouch for Dobinsons from Bigo 4X4 . Made in QLD purchased in SA delivered to NSW.

I use a combination of brands
Usually EFS/ Bluemax leaves & shocks & Ironman bushes & shackles & pins
Cheers

Latest posts

Back