Window Tinting Professionals PTY LTD Sydney

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timtams

Reaction score
As you may have guessed I'm a window Tinter and have been for 13years now. I'm located in Sydney and primarily service prestige dealerships around parramatta including BMW, Landrover, Honda, Porsche,Volvo,jaguar etc outside of that I can also do safety and security film, clear uv film, Buildings, offices, homes, garages for heat rejection or privacy. If it's glass we can tint it

Feel free to give me a call or post on here if you have any questions or would like a quote.

For forum members and friends cars start $176incl gst. All products come with lifetime warranty, I don't and never will use inferior products. To remove old film off vehicles starts from $100

Cheers Graeme Doolan 0424603463

Thats not a bad price for forum members I paid $160 for my Nav tinting 12 months ago

Thats not a bad price for forum members I paid $160 for my Nav tinting 12 months ago

Say for a single cab D22 i would charge $120 for darkest legal or $150 for a dual cab, i do however quote car 2 car as each car takes a different amount of time

Yeah my bill was different to my receipt but I've known the guy for nearly 20 years and we've given then so much business that final cost for us is never as high as the receipt shows but those are pretty good prices none the less and I've heard higher quotes for dual cabs. Dealers quotes are always good ones to laugh at, my dealer was about 3 times the price and they use the same guy but thats big business for you.

Aint that the truth, Some places i do work for that supply me over 200 cars a month charge in excess of $1000 for tint work that i would recieve less than a fifth of that. Like u said...Thats business

Hey bud, assuming it has no film on it already i can do it for 198incl gst or 180 cash no reciept, and so far can do it this sat if u like

Good price, my 4 windows cost 280 cash (didnt get back done because I have a canopy) but that was for 20% grade.
Im sure you will be asked if you can supply darker than legal?

Darker than legal should be a lot cheaper after all Bunnings sell tins of black spray pain for $15 these days, just a matter of the shade you want. :sarcastic:

I don't see a problem with darker than legal tint, some people are too ugly to be seen anyway.

Doesn't matter how good looking she is, if she's not smart enough to see a 2 tonne Nav coming at her while she's walking along the footpath she's not a keeper.

Steve i didnt get a message sorry mate, its actually something im tryiing to sort out with vodafone as now i live not in the Metro area as such i hardly have reception and dont get messages for days then suddenly its full!

Look like ill have to go to the telstra bastards.

Let me know via PM if u like i might actually get the message

Cheers Graeme

or u can email me on [email protected]

Latest posts

Back