Will these suit a D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shimoneous

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just after some professional/experienced opinions on these wheels and tyres that are for sale on ebay, they are a 2nd hand pair and are off a GQ patrol. I'm only after a cheapish pair of muddies for the odd time i get to go bush here and there, hence not wanting to spend big bucks on all new gear.

I have a 2" suspension lift and figure 32s would be a safe bet for scrubbing ect.

Here are the wheels and tyres;
Mud Tyres and rims nissan stud pattern

Cheers in advance.

i think you'd be better off keeping an eye out for 16" wheels instead

i think you'd be better off keeping an eye out for 16" wheels instead

Thanks for the quick reply, whats the major difference/issues with having 15x7's vs 16x7 or 16x8s? Just for my own expansion of knowledge ;)

i think 15" only fit with a very wide offset. Joshy i think has experience with them, maybe he'll set the facts straight. I'm sure you can get those same facts if you do a search here on this forum. its all been discussed before.

Anything over a -10 mm offset in 15" will fit....Not sure where I picked up that useless info.
Buy em and if they don't fit then flog em again - nothing ventured nothing gained. Big advantage of 15" is cheaper and wider range of tyre sizes.

so 15x8 with an offset of at least -10 will fit?
would 32x11.5s on a 15x8 fit on a stock suspension d22

so 15x8 with an offset of at least -10 will fit?
would 32x11.5s on a 15x8 fit on a stock suspension d22

I recently purchased some 32" muddies, on a 15" rim, but they were only 10.5s, and they scrub (they wont after i do i bit of panel work on the front guard lip).

And thats with upgraded suspension that gave around a 1-2" lift. So with 11.5s and stock suspension, you may have some issues there.

Latest posts

Back