Solar Panels

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, it is their business, so they come with battery powered tools (or So i'm told).

Precisely why we installed it so a hacksaw is the only option for pinching it. But considering the trailer spends 95% of its life parked in a paddock with 6 highland cattle, 4 llamas and god knows how many sheep, I reckon if someone is willing to risk all that then they can have the $120 worth of parts.

Precisely why we installed it so a hacksaw is the only option for pinching it. But considering the trailer spends 95% of its life parked in a paddock with 6 highland cattle, 4 llamas and god knows how many sheep, I reckon if someone is willing to risk all that then they can have the $120 worth of parts.

Umm, I know many city slickers might think they are ferocious beasts, but if I ever "borrowed" your trailer without loading it up with the menagerie, I'd be told to mow the grass with my own teeth.

Oh wait, its "carpet" calves that are compulsory. the problems of marrying a country girl.

Latest posts

Back