snorkel installation

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juzzy

Reaction score
does anyone know a place that installs snorkels for a decent price.. i have the snorkel part just need it installed. im in narre warren so in the south east melb area would be awesome.

Its pretty easy to do your self, and you then know its sealed properly, bunnings hole saw, a drill, and drill bit, and your away, the hole saw will end up buggered but pour water on while your cutting to help keep things cool and not burn your way through, it does the job and cost about $20.

Its pretty easy to do your self, and you then know its sealed properly, bunnings hole saw, a drill, and drill bit, and your away, the hole saw will end up buggered but pour water on while your cutting to help keep things cool and not burn your way through, it does the job and cost about $20.

yeah did it myself mate. tried the $20 hole saw haha didnt make it through so i just bought a viper one. needed one anyway. was pretty easy to do. bought a slab and invited the boys and it was a good day! looks mint

Back