Replacement Seats

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza63

Reaction score
Just wondering my drivers seat was in bad condition when I got the vehicle but has slowly gotten worse ripped and the foam is flattened. I have enquired to have it repaired but its crazy prices but I can get a full set of seats cheaper than getting my one fixed, but most of the D40 ones are in the same condition especially the drivers seat, My question is has anyone put even just front seats in a D40 from a completely different model car without too much drama if so what vehicle did you use them from.
Thanks.
A little crazy but cheaper in the long run I think but any info or ideas appreciated.

I know one thing. If you have seats from another vehicle and you go to sell it with a safety certificate chances are you will need to have it plated for those seats. If you can find seats that fit the original runners and frame maybe ok. Another option is go for an aftermarket seat for driver seat only but you will still have to get it plated. Not expensive but the seat will be.

Thanks that is what I was thinking if I get anther pair of front seats and simply adapt them to my rails that should be ok long as they are all bolted to rails same as the original ones. But that could also be right that I would have to get safety certified.....
Thanks for replies greatly appreciated as always.

Back