r3-m td2.7eti motor into 95 td27 navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nissanmad

Reaction score
hi got 95 navara 4wd with td27 non turbo read couple topics but will this motor bolt straight 2 my gearbox i think it should but want find out .been told 2 change sump off old motor flywheel 2 a 7 bolt off ETI motor 5speed but hard 2 cum by.got access 2 a lot parts over here as theres plenty nissans in newzealand cheers luke

I don't think the TD27 block ever changed so it will bolt up no worries, but I can understand the flywheel issue as it's most common for them to wheel autos out behind the turbo TD27 so the shaft mating could well be different

would in be easyer 2 put td27t4 motor out of 95 terrano instead of ETI they got 113hp an eti got 128.5

heard that a qd or zd fly wheel are all the same as td27ETI one .so does this mean the gear box out of a qd or zd will bolt straight up two a td27

heard that a qd or zd fly wheel are all the same as td27ETI one .so does this mean the gear box out of a qd or zd will bolt straight up two a td27

No. They run a different transmission, talk to the D22 guys about which transmission it is exactly.

Personally I'm trying to avoid an engine with a ECU in it as though it increases the torque output, it reduces the reliability and increases the complexity. Often to get the ECU when buying from an importer you have to buy an entire half-cut (half a car!) and that increases the expense considerably, plus there's employing an auto elec.

Latest posts

Back