QLD Nissan Dealers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haf

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anybody out there recommend a good Nissan Dealership in the Southeast corner of QLD? Preferrably Gold Coast up towards Brisbane?

I have been trying to deal with Southport Nissan (Von Bibra) and the level of service I'm receiving as a prospective buyer is an absolute joke! I'd hate to see the treatment they would offer to owners dealing with a decent warranty problem.

After reading some of the horror stories on this forum about the level of service Nissan supplies, it's almost enough to make me buy a Hilux so I can tell them to stick it up their a$s!!

Haf........:suicide2:

As Dion said, South Coast Nissan at Tweed are OK by me. I bought my D22 in 2007 from them and had my first couple of services done there. Because of the distance I had to travel (from the north end of the Gold Coast) they provided me with a loan vehicle for the day each time. The services appeared to be done as per the book but they could not find a loose bolt on the alloy bar until I pointed them to the particular bolt. They were cheaper services than Von Bibra but I now take it to a shop in Southport for convenience and cost.

except the techs at south coast are pretty thick. Had problems with my mrs' car gearbox and after about 3 times in they sent it to another dealer for them to fix.

I have had good dealings with the service dept at Metro Nissan in Brisbane. Not sure about buying new though.

Appreciate the info, but it's not instilling much confidence in me. Hoping to hear from someone who has purchased new? They were supposed to call me a couple of days ago with the details of a demonstrator I could drive and nothing. This is the second time they've failed to call me when they said they would, especially taking into account we are discussing a new purchase it's incomprehensible.

I wasn't initially going to look at the Hilux due to the price, but if that extra money buys me good service and backup then maybe it's worth it.

Thanks.....

Haf.

Hi Haf

I have just gone thru Metro for my D40 ST, I can not complain about the level of service that i got. They put up with me going between themselves and another dealer, they were helpful and not pushy and i ended up getting a good deal with them too. they came in a little over 1K less than the other dealer and it twas on some basic stuff.

I did deal thru the fleet department as I was getting a lease car thru the company that I worked for.

The only thing that could possible nock some points off them for was that i am not hearing to much from them at the moment with regards to the delivery but they do update me on when things are moving forward...... But i am not in a hurry i just said to them to take their time and make sure that all the after market stuff that i bought is fitted to my specs and not the suppliers.

In short very happy with....

Cheers
Perko

Back