Picking up my auction winnings tomorrow morning!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Flinders is good, though still think the idea it is a "mountain range" something of an exaggeration lol. If you only have a couple of days you'll be limited as the distances could stop you going too far.

Awesome, I've always wanted to do the Simpson. I'll have a look at some of those tracks and start planning. I need to do some smaller local trips to work out what I need, don't need etc but those will just be places like the Riverlands and stuff I think.

Thanks heaps for the direction!

I should have mentioned I've only found real fulltime employment at the start of last year, never had the money for the jap cars I'm into, cheap V6 commos always did the trick lol

HQs would be one of my favourite classics, I've got a VL project myself with 100,000 on it

It drives awesome, I think it must have come from an older couple towing a caravan or something - electric brake installed, UHF, very clean interior. The suspension would be the only thing I'm not sure about, feels a little saggy but again, Commodores so I don't really have a good frame of reference. Gearbox feels brand new!
I used to own a 1986 VL Calias Turbo one of the better cars ive owned very fast

Latest posts

Back