parts availablity

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sutters

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering where i could find some 2nd hand parts for my d21 in Victoria. it's starting to seem like a fairly rare model.

What are you after? Depending on what you're searching for, often there is at least one being parted out on eBay. Go for a Nissan specific wrecker too.

Nisswreck seem to have some good stock, if it's a small part get it shipped but they're in SA.

trying to source a turbo exaust system. only need the turbo and the extraxters from the cyilinders. i can nock up the exhaust after. just trying to make it breathe easyier, dont want to supply too much boost.

Okay, there are a few sources for a factory second hand turbo, dump pipe & exhaust manifold for the TD27. You've got the Japanese Domestic Market Terrano, which came with a turbocharged TD27 but is an import only - SE QLD has the most Terranos of anywhere so get in contact with 4x4 wreckers in that region and see what they have - the TD27 is an absolute slug so these move off the shelf fairly quickly for decent money. There's also the Terrano II, which came with an intercooled turbocharged TD27 :)3gears:), that's country wide. A few very early D22s had it too but you won't find one from that. There's also the JDM Urvan, which came with a water cooled turbo and air-water intercooler but you have to get inventive because the intercooler is oriented for an under-floor van install. I got mine from one of them, I watched eBay very closely. Be prepared to be screwed for every cent by the wreckers. They don't respond to emails, ring them. Is that of any help to you?

Latest posts

Back