Part number for Injectors ZD30Di?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiftyNev

Reaction score
Gentlemen, and others. I fall in to the others....

Just wondering if anyone knows the part numbers for the injectors in the ZD30 direct injection model. Do they have a v or a z in front of the part number? or a h, t or u? Makes a big difference in price it seems....
I am just weighing up my options before I pull things to find out why my old girl is starting to struggle, and want to see what the prices are and how long to get before I find out if I need something.

Cheers,

Nissan parts catalog has the ability to enter a VIN which should then give you the parts relative to that model. I haven't got time right now, and you shouldn't post your VIN number but if no one else can help I'll have a look at the parts cattledog when I get a chance.

Fatboy might see this thread at some stage and give you an answer though.

It's an A in front, try calling a diesel centre. They will e able to et non genuine alot cheaper. Genuines are around the $450-500 mark each

Going by his offline status he wont answer and going by his location in the post I'd say no.

Well I can and armed with only that information I'm suggesting he's from Tassie and Overseas, or maybe he's just assuming Tassie is overseas, those taswegians aren't always that smart.

Well, we are overseas aren't we?? We have the international airport for all flights coming from the north island.....

But yes, and no. I live in Tassie, but at the moment am in the jungles of PNG, so I can't get to my car to check for another few weeks. Just wondering if all the 3.0L had the same injectors or not, if it was an easy question. Thanks for your answers so far...
And yes, I was looking at getting them through a mate that is a diesel mech. He said for the first ones he could get them for 149 each, the second lot was 249 or something like that each.

There's a Melbourne place that does them for $197 each.

There Zexel, I heard through a good source that Nissan Australia get there's off them as there cheaper then Nissan Japan.

Genuine are Zexel to, same with the Injection pump. There Bosch designed made under licence by Zexel.

Latest posts

Back