panel beating pics???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhodes77

Reaction score
so this is a preety popular topic. and sumthing i am doing myself.

just wondering if any1 has photos of what they have had to do to the seals under the front wheel arches to get 33" or 32" tyres to fit???

i did a bit of work but not sure if im even hitting the right thing.

yeah I would also be interested to see soem pics of this as I am considering either 265 or 285's and want to know how bad a damage it is to get em to fit

well ive just flattened the seam behind the mudflap. the inside corner is the worry. but by the measuring tape it should clear with about 15mm. hmmm well will no tommorow anyway!

just fit the tyres and clear to suit. Alot of variables, susp lift, body lift, tyre size/width, rim offset.

well ive got the tires on now and all is well! no scrubbing at all yet! apart from the front of the rear mud flaps coz i havent lifted the tray yet. looks the goods! havent had the chance to test it off road yet and flex it up but seems to have plenty of clearence!

any chance you can out up some pics of your nav???? have you body lifted it??? and what size tires and rims did you go with???

Latest posts

Back