New user

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grantr426

Reaction score
Hi all
Im Grant and in the market to buy a 4x4
Still unsure of what i want but im leaning towards a Navara
They look great !

Welcome Grant, Looking for a new/second hand, D22/D40? hope you find what your after.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you find what you're looking for. Take a browse through the garage and see what people have one to theirs, too. You might want to factor in a few mods when you're thinking about your purchase!

Hi all,
This forum, looks like a great place to get a bit of info and check out a few other trucks for some ideas. I do have a question for you all, what is a safe
level of boost to be running in my nav, any ideas ?

Cheerrs

Thanks guys

Im still unsure what navara still need to reserch
main reason for purchase is to get the dirt bikes around
Its had to reach remote locations with the commodore
It gets stuck on speed humps in the local shops
Has anyone had any experiance with putting dirtbikes in the
back of a dual cab ?
I might be better of buying a bike trailer aswell.

Grant I'd be inclined to advise for a longer tray if you don't want to tow, but if you're happy to haul, then go a dual cab, because the family can go with you and the tub can hold the tents and stuff. Throw a canopy over it and you can store a fridge, batteries, generator, fuel - how far you go is between you, your wants/needs, and your wallet!

Thanks Old Tony
Id be happy with towing a trailer and throwing all the gear in the tub
now i just need to choose a model ?
my budget is 30k give or take a few.
is there any major changes between the 2005 - 2008

I think 2006-onwards is good and you should be able to pick up a good one for your budget, leaving enough spare for the trailer too. Obviously new is better but I think Dave's got a 2006 and his is awesome (and still looks the goods).

There's a difference of about 150mm in the rear seat leg room between the D22 dual cab and the D40 dual cab. Won't be a problem for young kids, but adults will fit but feel cramped. Not sure how booster seats/capsules go in the D22 either, hopefully someone'll be along soon and will fill you in on that.

Latest posts

Back