new st. subwoofer connection?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoon1337

Reaction score
Just bought a new st. Got a great deal and couldn't refuse. So happy with it. Accessories are already being added but I am a huge music fan and without losing the 6 stacker head deck and bluetooth I wanted to get the alpine sub from my old car and connect it to the d40. I know some other manufactures have a feature to be able to plug a sub into the head deck. Does anyone know if the new 6 stacker has this or there is a way. Would love to get some more bass even though the stock speakers kick anyway.

hey mate you will have to get a a inline connection pretty much piggbacks onto one of your speaker out and then you run this to your amp, pretty simple and easy

hey mate you will have to get a a inline connection pretty much piggbacks onto one of your speaker out and then you run this to your amp, pretty simple and easy

You able to point me in the right direction? My amp and sub is in my old car which will be pulled out. Do you mean a LOC? Line out converter? Anyone know how hard it is to remove the back speaker and where to run the remote from?

Thanks for your input.

Last edited:
heya spoon, best place to add a line out converter would be in the dash space below the head unit. just tap into the rear speakers to the line out converter so u can adjust the volume of your amp up/down through the deck by fading front to rear. before changing my factory 6 stacker to my new head unit i used an alpine powered line out converter. because it also gives u a remote wire to turn yr amp on as the headunit powers on. then just run yr rca and remote wire to yr amp.

I have thinking of doing this for a while now. I'm curious of where you plan on putting the sub (and box)? Will it be a sit on the rear seat thing, or do you have plans on installing it somewhere, behind the rear seats maybe.

Latest posts

Back