New head unit Spanish build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Super cheap auto has awesome jvc with android auto & apple car play going for about $250, plus other brands around $300 and up. I bought a 2018 pioneer touch screen 2nd hand & fitted it recently, then realised this while spending a gift voucher at supa cheap i could had a brand new one on sale for $250 that has what your after.

Im happy as larry with what i got with reverse cam hooked up & a spare port for dashcam, plus a gps port if i wanted it. But i am done with it & done really need those.

Works really well on aux plugged into my phone, the bt people cant hear me in calls for some reason, but on aux they can & i just have a vent mounted phone holder and run all i like that way.

The touchscreen colour double din stereo makes my nav feel so much newer & i enjoy it has actual click buttons on the lhs for volume up and down & home. As i don't like using touchscreens while driving.

Def avoid that ebay crap.
Its total garbage & has the worst picture and will give u mass grief with glitches and faults

So i got a 2018 good pioneer 2nd hand for $200 .. i meant to write the price. The ones in auto stores have come down alot in price if u can catch one on sale youll have Android auto on a beer budget

Yeah pioneer and JvC from supercheap seem ok for the price. Make sure its 7inch or it wont fit the console, also you will need a harness adapter and make sure the adapter has an aerial plug!

Latest posts

Back