Navara Roof rack Rails

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig6789

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get these roof rack rails from and how much they are? Autobarn does a system but theyre rip off merchants.
Cheers

Does anyone know where to get these roof rack rails from and how much they are? Autobarn does a system but theyre rip off merchants.
Cheers

Yes from me if it's what I think you're looking for.

Theyre just the small black rails in which you drill and pop rivet to the roof in which you can fit the feet for roof racks to. I do beleive they have a small square threaded plate that slides into a channel and then the feet screw into that holding it in place

And if those are it.. how much for a set? incl. approx shipping to adelaide

Anyone had any issues with The pop rivets failing, and If so what was the fix, I have replaced one rivet and add another but that god dam rattle is driving me crazy, would really appreciate some advice

What is causing the rattle? Did the base of the old pop river come out? Or is it stuck in the roof?

If you are getting track mounts from rhino rack get the 1200 mm ones for an 03 pajero, the ones for the d22 are only 900 long.

If you are getting track mounts from rhino rack get the 1200 mm ones for an 03 pajero, the ones for the d22 are only 900 long.

So, there's not difference in the rails/tracks themselves... just longer ?? Is all the Rails/tracks exactly the same but just vary in length?

Is there any issues with the curve of the D22 roof that would cause a problem??

I had tracks fitted to my D22 with a rhino pioneer tray on top. So far very happy. Nice and streamlined and seems well made and strong. I'll keep an eye on the rivets for any rattles in the future.

Do the rail kits come with the Nuts that slide into the rails as well? I want to build my own rack but just want the rails to secure it to the roof.

Back