navara/frontier parts compatabilty

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connaught

Reaction score
ok like it says,

i am heading to the states around xmas time and am thinking about getting some auto wrecker parts, you know power windows mirrors and sundrie other bibs and bobs, maybe the nissan factory rear diff with le locker,

who knows the possibilities are endless ------------ if the wife agrees

problem is that i know that the interchangeability of thai built and spain built navs is piss poor at best, so what about parts from North America, and can anyone shed some light on this for me

also is there a listing of stuff on the thai builts that are interchangeable with spain, 2 ways swappable or one way (like rims)

This type of question was recently asked on the US Frontier forum. Nobody seems to know if the Thai or Spanish built are closer to the US truck or if it's something different again.

The earlier model D40 Navara and D40 Frontier ( 05,06,07 ) were very similar.Suspension brakes etc were interchangeable with only minor work required sometimes. Body panels etc were same. I have the exterior door protectors from a Frontier on my truck and they are a perfect fit.
Some suspension kits from the Frontier fit the Thai models but as far as I know do need some work.
The rear diff is different between the Spanish and Thai trucks so am guessing will be the same between the Frontier and Navara from Thailand ( different internals and axles to start with so am guessing housings will be different too)

Latest posts

Back