my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P4102063.jpg

P4102070.jpg

P4102073.jpg

P4102078.jpg

Hey Joshy, congats on your 15th place on the weekend champ. I heard heaps of people spinning out that there was a navara in the field lol. I have no idea how you didn't finish higher than the"RED BITCH". That thing overturned on every single course, the one on the rock garden was pretty awesome.I've posted a few photos check em out.

hey josh well done on finishing 15th mate on your first tuff truck was great seeing the beast in the flesh did us nav owners proud

Either way, still did awesome to place ahead of teams like "Team powerful 4x4" and "Mog" from memory those guys have entered a few 4wding comps over the years hey?

yeah we still managed to beat a few big name teams, and alot of guys that have been competing for years.

hopefully rear steer by mid year..then just a few little tweakes and thatll be it till i do the body swap

yeah as soon as i get the room....dual cab body is going onto the patrol chassis, sell the patrol cab, and pick up a single cab d22 to put on the current nav chassis. That way ill get my 4 doors back and solid front axle with reliable tow engine, and i can shorten the wheelbase on the comp nav.

when I spoke to you at Tuff Truck you were saying that the turning circle was killing your chances. Good to see she's only getting bigger and better. Any more comps on the horizon?

yea we lost points on ever stage for reversing/touching bunting. Probably just stick with TT for now. Need to pay off some bills etc. but maybe rockpecker and toperi depending if they change the rules. and king of the rim

woohoo rear doors open again. hopefully have the cut down doors on by next weekend.

I just finished reading all 112 pages and i think its appropriate for me to use my first post in saying WOW!!!.

Thanks mate.

Found a GU front diff last nite, hopefully pick it up on the weekend and get to work on the rear steer.

ah the never ending build..
almost back to a 4 seater..
15052011062.jpg

15052011061.jpg

and the new rear diff ready to get the work over
15052011064.jpg

Latest posts

Back