King cab build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.weapon

Reaction score
Hi guys...

Just got my d40 stx td manual delivered... Was a bargain!! 10k cheaper than a hilux xtra cab wtf!! And I get suicide doors and looks way better.. Let's just hope the driveline holds up!!!

Been browsing for a few weeks getting ideas...

Plans for the truck....

3" strut lift and maybe a 2" body lift
18x9 black fuel octane
33" kuhmo kl71s
40" sr series light bar mounted to roof racks
Angel eyes
Nismo black grill
Chip it chip

Next bits are a bit less certain as I try to work out what will work easily and what won't...

Want to get some fiberwerx arches + bedsides sent over, have a quote and it's tolerable! Only worry now about Fitment costs and finding a front bar to suit... Could go Xrox but don't want the hoop.. They say they can build me one without the hoop, but then the d40 design curves at the end... With a fiberwerx wheel arch in there that won't look right... So got to see if they can work around that... And do I want the hassle of all that? Dunno... Maybe I can find a fabricator to do a custom bar...

Wheel offsets another challenge... Don't want to buy the wheels to fit without the kit, then have to space them out so far, the bedsides are 6" wider!! So will need some low offsets to make that look right...

Look forward to learning a stack as I go.... And any advice u got...

Cheers

Adam

Latest posts

Back