Howdy folks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ewan

Reaction score
I've finally got round to updating my trusty 84 720 to a 98 D22 DX which is stock at the moment, but hopefully not for long!
Look forward to spending a bit of time on the forum and swaping some info with you guys.

Cheers.

P.S I'm a signwriter so I can make printed stickers, vinyl decals and all of that sort of thing. Send me a pm if I can help you out with anything

I've finally got round to updating my trusty 84 720 to a 98 D22 DX which is stock at the moment, but hopefully not for long!
Look forward to spending a bit of time on the forum and swaping some info with you guys.

Cheers.

P.S I'm a signwriter so I can make printed stickers, vinyl decals and all of that sort of thing. Send me a pm if I can help you out with anything

Diesel?

The decals and stickers sound good, I might be in touch. Can you do colour that will stand up well as a large rear window sticker that you can see through the back of?

Welcome mate, bloody QLDers.

Forum is full of use.

Welcome I am only kidding, got any pics of the D22 and the 720 ?

Dave.

i read somewhere there is a much higher pecentage of 4x4 in Qld then any other state. can't recall the reasons they gave.

na newspaper/racq motoring mag maybe? i think it was from sales figures

Cheers fellas, I'm at Indooroopilly but moving to West End soon. Deisel all the way mate! Its a non turbo QD32. The ol' 720 has the legendery SD25 which was reconditioned 30,000 ks ago and is for sale with the truck (without roadworthy cause of rust and a few other small issues, but heaps of good/reconditioned parts).

Not come across any goats but there are a few roos getting around. I usually ride one to work and just take the Nav out at the weekend. We have a couple of sealed roads up here and have just got this new invention called "the internet" too!

Pro Nav, that will be one-way vision your talking about. Yep I can do that but I would have to send it to you to lay yourself and can be a bit tricky if you dont have any experience, but yeah I can do all that type of stuff.

Will get some pics up soon

Deisel all the way mate! Its a non turbo QD32.

Pro Nav, that will be one-way vision your talking about. Yep I can do that but I would have to send it to you to lay yourself and can be a bit tricky if you dont have any experience, but yeah I can do all that type of stuff.

Nice.

Fair enough, I'll decide what I want and be in touch.

Latest posts

Back