Hero tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara-str

Reaction score
Hay everyone, has anyone got the Hero Dynastorm A/T or M/T on there truck yet? I can get the a/t for $155ea fitted or the m/t for 168ea. I have done a little research and the hero brand is apparently a lower cost Federal tyre company tyre. What's everyone's thoughts?

I've got them. Just tried to get the fronts aligned and balanced and the bloke said the tyres cannot be balanced. They are worn badly on the inside to the point that they are nearly buggered. Not yet done 30,0000 Kms. I won't be going back - saving for a set of maxxis at around $265 a corner. I don't do a lot of Kms but getting new tyres every 2 years is a waste of money as far as I'm concerned.

Edit - I've got the a/t.

I've got them. Just tried to get the fronts aligned and balanced and the bloke said the tyres cannot be balanced. They are worn badly on the inside to the point that they are nearly buggered

Yes but that's not the tyres fault, the alignment was out so your tyres were going side ways wearing the insides, It would not of mattered what tyres you had on the end result would of been the same?

Back