Group Buy CALMINI HEAVY DUTY STEERING SYSTEM. D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navmania

Reaction score
I sent Calmini USA an email asking if they would do a production run for their Heavy Duty Suspension System if we could get enough people together. This was their reply.

Sir-

Thank you for your interest in the CALMINI Nissan line. Unfortunately, due to lack of sales only a limited run was produced. We would need a minimum of 50 orders with deposits to start production on this system. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Best Regards,
CALMINI Products Mfg. Inc. Sales Department

I think the 50 will be a tall order. But never know. If you are interested express your interest here and we will see if it can happen.
Cheers. Brad.

https://www.calmini.com/detail.php?b=1&m=2&t=10&p=532&n=

Last edited:
image-4277091608.jpg

This is the system.

Faaaark
if this group buy gets up there's gunna be some unstoppable and tough as nails D22's on the east coast

Mmmmmm put me down as a big time maybe possibly think I can't say no..... Looks good even though I just installed my calmini uca's, Adler arm brace and tie rod adjusters..... Can't hurt. Is that price in US $?

That's five. Only 45 to go.
The price is in US dollars. I will get a final price of them if it looks like it will go ahead. We need someone from calmini to become a forum member.

Cheers. Brad.

Latest posts

Back