EFS Suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve4wdin

Reaction score
Hey guys I had a interesting chat with carol`s springs in sydney today. It was stated they are the manufacturer or both Snake raceing springs and also they own EFS suspension. I did purchase a 40mm lift kit from them for $1150.00 tell me I did the right thing???

You did the right thing.

I didn't really take enough notice of what you did but since no one else gave you a right or wrong I thought you might appreciate the pat on the back.

You did the right thing for several reasons.

1) You bought something from them. They are probably going to go back to work tomorrow and try selling stuff again, which means they aren't standing at Centrelink with their hand out.

2) You're trying out a lift kit that may or may not be any good. It's always good to do a little trail-blazing, I've done plenty in my time, now I can sit back and watch you do some. Even if the thing is junk, you can say you tried it and you can hold your head up high.

3) The kit might be bloody good!

I have no idea if Snake or Calmini or anyone else actually manufacture their own stuff, so many are into branding these days - Nissan bullbars are made by ARB in Australia, Nissan towbars are made by Hayman Reese ... so who really knows. If they are making a good product and you're happy with it, that's bloody brilliant and not much else really matters at the end of the day.

Well I spent a very wet afternoon yesterday under the D22 about 7hrs and changed the front and rear suspension. So far so good. Very happy with the EFS gear, time will tell.

I have EFS gear fitted to my D40, so I can confirm that you indeed made the correct decision!

i have calmini 2" lift kit with bilstein shocks there really good very happy.

Latest posts

Back