Double Newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavGirl

Reaction score
Hi, just got my first 4wd. :victory: Looking forward to getting out amoung WA's outback, do some driving, camping & fishing :) Looking forward to getting out with my dogs too. Any advice for good starting places would be great. I am looking for the 4wd days out of perth book but its out of print until Spring! If anyone knows where to get a copy of this please let me know! Any good spots to take dogs too!!

sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff planned, good choice of 4wd. welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forums NavGirl
I'm not in Perth so I can't help you but if you want to shoot my in laws feel free...oops I mean enjoy your stay someone will no doubt be able to give you some ideas.

^ Looks at all these guys posting on this thread because its a girl. Lol.

Welcome to the forum.

Dave.

I post on every new member's hello thread Dave!

NavGirl is our second free wheeler so the animals should be broken in. :p

I'm actually suprised there isn't more girls here when you can get girl, animal and broken in all into the same sentence. Sounds like an open invitation to me.

Welcome to the forums NavGirl
I'm not in Perth so I can't help you but if you want to shoot my in laws feel free...oops I mean enjoy your stay someone will no doubt be able to give you some ideas.

:big_smile: Hahahaha
Thanks for all the replies everyone - even if its just coz i'm a girl :happy_smile: You've made me feel very welcome!!!

Got any pics of the Nav ?

Whats planned for it in mods, there are many many to do if your keen.

Dave.

No pics yet, havent taken it off road yet - so no good action shots!! No mods yet, just the standard. First and important is to get the roo bar/whinch and possible snorkel... Any thoughts on whether to do through the dealer or other places?? I was looking at the ARB web site??? :)

Try a ARB dealer, Id get a panel beater to install the snorkel over a ARB bloke. But thats me.

Dave.

Dealer places usually get panel beater's to do it anyway, so cut out the middle man.

Dave.

Welcome to the Nav family...:knuddel:

just cause your a girl:big_smile:

there, I'll be honest.

Oh, and top choice for a girls car.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back