Deadly's D21 Budget TOY

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the Nav will be on the DVD. Did the shoot in Rocky yesterday .....but the Nav is going to be in hospital again....broke another fan during the shoot, this time putting a couple of holes in the radiator. My mate fixed that while I pulled the fan off, filled it up with water, and away we went again. Going to run a thermo fan now....which I just happened to score for the right price........FREE The front end took a beating again.....going to need a wheel alignment........again, maybe more. Won't know till I have a good look at it. I have a feeling the SAS is going to happen sooner rather then later.....pending approval from DoT......getting sick of this. This is the 3rd time this has happened.

IMG_0390.jpg

the rad that was repaired during the DVD/photo shoot

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

the thermo fan that was sourced......................for free :rock:

The Beacon is on the mend........again:sarcastic:. Fitted the new Tie Rod Ends today, and while I was at it, knocked up a idler arm brace........

IMG_0399.jpg

Thanks, I was gooing to ask you about your tray. Did you have to get it inspected as im looking at building one soon.

4WD Action got in contact with me about doing a feature on my GU (which will be in issue #40 Custom Guide), then realised I had The Beacon as well, so they said they wanted to do a story on it as well. The Beacon will be on the DVD as well.....don't know which issue that will be though.

Nice work deadly

Thanks mate :top:

Not much been happening with The Beacon lately, but going up to Rocky tomorrow to pick up my HID Hi/Low beam headlight conversion kit for it. Got it through a mate up there for a good price. Already converted my Patrol headlights & Lightforce 240's to HID...........what a big difference they make.
Already have another HID kit for the spotties on THhe Beacon, so will prob convert them at the same time.

deadly after reading your build up i now want a 4wd nav i asked the misus and she said yes so hope fully after our to daily drivers are regoed i can by a 4wd i live near the bush so itnshould get used heaps

deadly after reading your build up i now want a 4wd nav i asked the misus and she said yes so hope fully after our to daily drivers are regoed i can by a 4wd i live near the bush so itnshould get used heaps

Mate, if the Minister for War & Finances :sarcastic: has given you the go ahead, then do it, you won't regret it.

Latest posts

Back