D40 Recall finally hits News.com

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://news.drive.com.au/drive/nissan-recalls-40000-vehicles-20130429-2ioo4.html

Damm there are some genuine spankers out on the interwebs. I like the moron who thinks he will get good resale from his Great Wall lol.
Now that lad needs a reality check

Ever notice how when something hits the news its stuff we have already dealt with years ago like chassis bending from air bags.I love the way that people blame the manufacturer because of an aftermarket install.

With the comments that sites like that get this thread should be in the jokes section.

There is enough doom and gloom on this forum from actual owners of the cars, some truthful some just sour grapes but the amount of Nav hate on other forums is quite funny and as you say some DH always has to bring up all the old shit. I've lost count of the number of posts on websites that tell people not to by any new model Nav because of the clutch issues and the bonnet recall....and that's just from D22 owners :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back