cheap hid spotties

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you first turn them on, how long do they take to warm up until you get 100% light?

the link i posted on the first page,my pair only take 4 sec to warm up.made by the same people i think.deffently sold by the same people.tough lights imo

the link i posted on the first page,my pair only take 4 sec to warm up.made by the same people i think.deffently sold by the same people.tough lights imo

They should take atleast 25 seconds or so til they reach full temp.

Guys sorry to raise an old thread, but I noticed these guys sell a 100 watt version now. I am looking very seriously at buying either the 55 or 100 and was just after peoples opinions. Also how are these holding up now it has been a few months for those that already have these fitted? Cheers

Mate I brought a pair of the same spottys off the same bloke a year ago, they are awesome, just gave them a good test yesterday had them completely submerged for half an hour and they were fine, definetly reccomend them, im going to buy 2 more sets I think!

Thanks heaps Pirate. I was holding off until I heard from someone who has had them for a while. Might have to jump on ebay when the missus goes to bed :)

Hey guys sorry to resurrect this thread but I just wanted let you guys know I bought a set of these 55 watt HID 6000k 7" spotties and for $100 these things are pretty decent.

The wiring loom wasn't anything to great but I just chopped off the wires that went to the lights and made my own auto high beam/temp on setup.

After switching the bottom mounting bracket around I found the light levelled great and you can see sooooo much further than the cheap supercheap spotties that were on the nav when I bought it a few months ago.

Just make sure you get the lights with the Red ring around the front assembly that says HID four times.

Will let you know how they go after a while.

I had these on my nav, 55w 6000k lumens and 7' internal ballast type, wiring was ok but replaced the on off switch to a different type and wired it into my dash hi low toggle, I took them of as for me the 6000k lumens was slightly blue and didn go well for my eyes, they lit up the road ok but not what I wanted and did find the spot beam a little small/circular but was clear, some of my mates said it was like daylight and worked fine, although I have had Narva 175's 100w before(on a different vehicle) and preferred them, so been saving for a set of narva 225's.

But for the price they seemed a good buy at the time, and was worth trying for that price, I just didn like them and wasn't suitable for my eyes, maybe a different lumens like 4300k might be better for me but still going with the 225's when I can. So in saying that I have a set of these for sale(spot and broad beam set) if any wants, was only on the nav for a few months and have all wiring and boxes/lens protectors in VGC.

If you have a problem with the colour temp of these lights you should be able to get the coloured covers for these such as yellow if you feel they are too blu or white and reflect to much. I can get covers for most of these types of spot lights if you want some or want to enquire about them I'm placing an order around the 10th of next month if you want some. I think they come in blue red green yellow amber clear and maybe more.

Latest posts

Back