Anyone on here work for Ergon?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done heaps of work with ergon, energex and theiss. If you can get a job with them your laughing... Better than a gov job!

My older brother just got a job with ergon, and where he moved to for the job is bout 7hours from here, and they paid for him and his wife and all of their stuff like furniture etc to be relocated, ergon pay for i think its 50% of his rent, and yeah hes loving working for them, gets heaps of overtime, and is on callout aswell. Plus where he is being a rural town they have a couple of patrol work utes with all the gear (air lockers, winches, muddies, etc) which from what i hear get a good workout.

I do, have for nearly five years, did a 4 year traineeship and I am a Electrical Systems Designer (design all distrubtion, overhead, underground etc.) They look after you with all your training nothing is done half arsed. Good rates. Cover all costs for working away and you get all your benifits, traveltime, working away from home etc etc.

What are you looking at doing?

Last edited:
Don't want to say too much at the moment but I am crossing every digit I have in anticipation.
Would involve relocating to the exact area that my wife and I have been wanting to go for some time.

Wish me luck!

Well it looks like I am moving to Bundaberg!!!

Got the job with ergon just waiting on the details of relocation and time frames next week.

Job is as a FTSO (Fleet technical service officer) with the wide bay/burnett as territory. I am pumped and really looking forward to a change of career and location.

Hope Ergon are a good mob to work for, but from what I have experienced of them so far it looks good.

Cheers
Brian

Latest posts

Back