anyone made own rear lift blocks?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOSH

Reaction score
Has anyone milled down There own set. Of rear lift blocks for.a.d40 I.have acess to a cnc lathe if not has anyone.got.the sizes of these blocks also are there any big dramas I.haven't thought of. Just seems so easy. Also would steel or alli be better?

Cheers Tosh

wel lowring blocks are made out of extruded ali so i would say ali solid block milled but you can by blocks for under 130

If your not concerned about the axle wrap, then yep a block of ally and some longer 'U' bolts is all that is needed.

I have taken my own measurments and got 135*60*lift wanted. Can anyone verify this is similar to there blocks?

Cheers
Tosh

yeah around that um it needs a hole in the top and a pin in the bottom i think or it might be the other way around

how bad is the axel wrap?
im looking at getting 50mm blocks for my D22, but im concerned about getting wrap?
or should i just put them in?

Thanks
Josh

just crawled under the truck
170mm long
70mm wide
38mm thick
Cant get dowel measurements but I do know they used the head of an allen head bolt for the locating dowelin the block
Mine are from PRG Products in the US

i work for a suspension company and i waS thinking about chucking some what we call height blocks under my rear spring packs.. cause i only know the parts not what they do. any dramas this could cause?

Latest posts

Back