abs warning light help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maz800

Reaction score
hi guys im mitchell i just brought a 09 d40 when i got it the lca bushes needed replacing so i too off the lca to do the job but on the drivers side i forgot to undo the abs cable and it snaped i have rewired the cable from down near hub all the way up into engine bay my abs warning light still wont turn off and no 4x4 can anyone help
also the pass side cable has 13.4 volts and the drivers side only 2.4 maybe the problem any help would be great
thanks

you will need a scan tool to clear the fault from the ecu. most auto sparky's will charge around $100 to clear the fault

I've done the rear r/h sensor a couple of times and never needed to clear the code, just drive it and the system "recognises" that everything is now ok. Maybe the front is different...

Thinking to myself that the most likely scenario is that there is still an issue with the wiring. Do you have continuity of the circuit in the sensor? (Measured with an ohm meter)

Back