a few quick questions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bent

Reaction score
Hi there everyone,
I am new to the world of the navara, bought an 05 ST-R a couple of weeks back. I had wanted to get one for ages and now I finally have it! I am really impressed with it but I have a couple of questions i was hoping to get a bit of advice on. I apologize if these questions have already been asked.

1. my new bus has a RAPID chip fitted. I was wondering if anyone could give me any feedback on these chips. I have found that I get about 9.8l/100km which i am pretty impressed with, but i was after some feedback on them, good/bad, what to watch out for etc.

2. I am looking to get the stage 2 suspension/lift kit with RANCHO RS9000xl Shocks from 4WD1.com. Same again please with the feedback.

and 3. Should i get a body lift? I already have 265/75/r16 micky t's and don't really want to go much bigger.

thanks heaps guys.

Welcome mate.

Never heard of the chip brand, so cant comment. But the fuel economy is good.

2. Cant really comment of the Rancho stuff as I run different branded stuff that suits my needs but from what I have read Rancho is pretty good.

3. You answered your own question, you dont need it.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back