2013 Spain 2.5 4x4 autobox issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would be very interested in the answer to this question. I believe my 2013 has an intermittent fault within the autobox valve body unit. I had the torque converter redone but it still has shuddering at low speed in drive and reverse, and the the gearbox goes through the gears very quickly when under load and then battles to kick down and labours badly. Anybody ever experienced this?

Seems to me that I have a solo issue here with my gearbox. I am thinking it could be a throttle controller or throttle body issue or possibly the speed sensor on the transmission? The shuddering seem to get worse when my mechanic cleaned out the accelerator pedal connection and the speed sensor connection but that could be in my mind. Driving me nuts.

Is it possible to fit the new 7spd autobox from the 2023/24 D23 YD25 DDTi units to my 2014 D40? I suppose the ECU would need to be upgraded etc... but is it possible?

I am not enjoying my Navara currently and I could be as everything else is great!!

Seems to me that I have a solo issue here with my gearbox. I am thinking it could be a throttle controller or throttle body issue or possibly the speed sensor on the transmission? The shuddering seem to get worse when my mechanic cleaned out the accelerator pedal connection and the speed sensor connection but that could be in my mind. Driving me nuts.

Is it possible to fit the new 7spd autobox from the 2023/24 D23 YD25 DDTi units to my 2014 D40? I suppose the ECU would need to be upgraded etc... but is it possible?

I am not enjoying my Navara currently and I could be as everything else is great!!
Sorry 2013 unit

Latest posts

Back