2011 D22 Remote Central Locking and Speaker Upgrade

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4dri4n

Reaction score
Hi All,
Im new to the forum thought I would check it out. Sorry if im repeating other threads but if you can direct me to a thread where the answer has been answered please do so.
I got my new navara last year and was wondering if anyone has done a mod to put in a aftermarket remote central locking kit onto the existing central locking kit.
Also would love to upgrade the speakers and if anyone has done this with sizing etc.

I assume since the car is still fairly a new model if or when a workshop manual will be available with wiring diagrams etc.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Adrian

I am pretty sure nissan can sell you one for about $300. I got one as an extra on mine when delivered about 6 weeks ago.

I bought a Genuine Remote locking kit off ebay for about $250. About to install it today. Comes with step by step instruction and all wiring harnesses so very little wring to do. Will let you know how it goes

i have a central locking kit for sale that will fit your car, brand new genuine nissan if your interested

Latest posts

Back