2010 d22 rear speakers crusie controll an keyless entry

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bh1984

Reaction score
hi guys ive just picked up my new d22, ive had it for 3 days now an thats the longest ive had a car with out starting to play with it....lol

so what speakers have people been puting in the rear doors??? any pics would be good. im not planing on changing the head deck or runing an amp just going to put speakers in the rear doors. thinking 6*9 has any one done this????

an has any one fitted after market cruise control an keyless entry kits???

Welcome to the forums BH. Try using the search function you'll find a wealth of information regarding speakers and keyless entry atleast, not sure about the cruise control but the other two have been covered, even in the 2010 models.

I fitted keyless entry. Easy as, just ensure your kit has at least one central locking actuator as this has to be fitted to the drivers door.

Regards
Greg

I've just finished putting my mongoose alarm and turbo timer on. You have to get 3 door switches though as only the drivers door has one.

I think it will cost $60 a switch from Nissan, unless someone else knows an aftermarket option.

Gday and :welcome: to the show.

There is threads here for all the topics you are asking about, just use the search function.

:cheers!:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back