Waiting to get my hands on my D-40 D/Cab p/Up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockyOne

Reaction score
Well my dog Spanner is actually as I guess I will just be his chauffeur and make the payments. Have had seven years of Nissan before with zero problems so look forward to a repeat performance.

Attachments

• 80x80pixels.jpg
    80x80pixels.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 23,002
Life's cruel..Still waiting papers to come.

Seems our finance papers are coming by 'one hump camel' (no turbo) as we sweated on it for our 600km ea.way trip for this long w/e. As our dog 'Spanner' goes with us most places,he is not impressed. Should have it about Wed 10th June. We still have to do the trip but in less comfort. Take care guys long w/e but have fun.
Welcome mate, when do you pick it up.

Dave.

Yee-Haa ! Got rig on Friday 12th June

Whew! Just made it. Got the keys at 5 min to 5. They were due to close at 5. White D-40 STX. Had my first drive. So smooth re the ride and the lack of engine /road noise. I will think twice before i change the rubber as more grip mostly means more noise. It has a great sound system so I can't wait to load my first mp3 (157 tunes) CD into the six stacker. Love the lumbar support adjustment as my back is well worn but has worn well. Being a long streak of misery,all mirrors,seats,visibility etc is just fine for us taller guys. Now I need a night drive to try the headlight vertical adjust switch. Now to get a bar on the front and a rated tow bar. Need a bar (bull or nudge) for safety as well as to hold my 'roo/cow/horse/pig lites and Polo/Polar ? UHF antenna. They work far better than those big,long white ones. Don't need to make this unit into a 'off road weapon' as I am keeping my 2000 Jeep Wrangler with it's tricked up setup. Has all the kit I will ever need. Will have a fun weekend making up a tool kit to suit it. Fitting my plush real wool seat covers from my about to be sold Jeep Cherokee 1997 XJ TurboDiesel with 102,000 on the clock.Will use the dollars from it to pay for the bits on this rig. I am after a black bull or nudge bar for it now,lite,aerial mounts.

Latest posts

Back