New to the site, new to 4x4ing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue03STR

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently bought a 2nd hand D22. 2003 STR with 125,00kms on the clock. It's got a factory alloy front bar and snorkel, hard lid and bars on the back and a turbo timer and UHF inside. We are stoked in it as we have been wanting one for a while. I hope I can drag the family out to do some camping/4x4ing in it.

I'm based in Hoppers crossing, Vic. Does anyone know of any reputable clubs locally. I don't want to go too full on, but would like to see what it can do.

The site looks good and I look forward to reading some good info.
I plan on fitting a 3" exhaust system and some BF all terrains.

G'Day & Welcome,

I'm from Geelong which isnt too far away as you would know, there is a large club down here, not a member yet but plan to be in the near future, they do a lot of different types of day trips and longer trips also accomodating for levels of skills & vehicle capabilities. They have a website check it out Geelong 4WD Club - Home

I myself have a Taipan 3" exhaust sytem & BFG All Terrains, love the lot.

Welcome!

Your family will love getting out in it, mine sure do.

It sounds like it has a few good extra's already.

Hi and welcome to the forum, im not a member of any 4x4 club except the one thats made up between me and my mates but i think there is a werribee 4x4 club and also one in melton, melton 4x4!

Congrats on the purchase.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Replied to your PM aswell.

Enjoy your stay.

Dave.

I think it will be best if I join a club, as none of my mates have 4x4's. Best to start under some guidance I think, so I don't get any bad habbits. :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back