Fitting Racks to Canopies

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1303

Reaction score
This may have been covered before i cant seem to find the answer though so ill ask,

Im looking to putting rhino bars on the nav soon, and then a pioneer rack on top.

later in the year when i get OT back ill be putting a canopy on as well, ARB most likely with the roof bars on there as well.

IF i have a pioneer rack and want to mount it to the canopy does anyone know if it will work?
In comparison the ARB racks specifically for the canopies are longer and narrower then the pioneer racks.

I cant seem to find any reason why it wouldn't work can any of you/what are your thoughts?

cheers
mick

I have the pioneer rack on my D40 and a flexiglass canopy. There is no way I could fit the pioneer rack on the canopy due to the length of the rack. I am planning to put a rooftop tent on the canopy and leave the pioneer rack for everything else.

So it's the pioneer rack suited for the d40? And it's too long?
I was planning to use the canopy bars for the rack I don mind if it sticks back over the cab as I won't use the front bars accept for mountain bikes and things like that...

The rack is quite long compared to the canopy. It will overhang. The issue you may have is the distance you will be able to mount the legs apart. Will be interested to see the results if you do mount one off the canopy.

Back