d40 st lift kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardy77

Reaction score
hey guys,

just recently bought a dual cab d40, im a chippy and do a bit of towing 4x4 so looking to lift my navara! will eventually do tyres snorkal and bullbar!

any idea will help:rock:

mate if you can you are far better off to deck out the truck with all your accessories first and do suspension last. That way you can get the correct springs to suit your accessories.
If ya get suspension first and then add a heap of gear later like bullbar/winch etc then you will have to factor that in and get the springs to suit. You might end up with a bit of a rough ride until you get all the gear on the truck or in the case of the rear springs you might end up with the truck sitting high in the back.

Either way it all depends on how much you want to spend and the quality of gear you want or can live with.
prices will range from around the 1600 and up for a a basic lift.

If you want anymore info just ask. There are plenty of different people on here with plenty of different brand suspensions and in ygeneral they are probably all happy with what they have purchased. Just keep in mind these d40's are a real pain to lift anymore than about 30-40mm in the front even if they are advertised as a 2" lift.

Cheers
Brian

how ya goin wardy. iv got a st aswell and i put in a 40mm ironman lift in mine with constant load setup. handles well on and offroad and only cost about 1300 bucks.

i agree with Brian about doing the bar ect first. i recently got the guys at ultimate suspension do mine and they actually build the shocks to siut each individual set up and ask a lot of other questions about loads you might carry or tow and a tone of others, as you would expect from any decent suspension company. the thing that i like is that you are dealing with the manufacturer and the warranty is good. lifetime on springs and 80thousand or 3yrs wich ever comes last! anyway it seem to ride good on and off the road so i am pretty happy so far.
hope that helps. nath

Latest posts

Back