ZD30 consult/obd android

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ECU is located on top of the trans tunnel under the dash. I am not sure if that is what you mean. If you want to find the port to plug the Bluetooth unit in it is under the dash behind the steering wheel. It is a white plastic socket around 5cm wide I guess. You can't miss it if you stick your head under the dash on the driver's side. I just finished night shift and am hitting the sack now but I can try and get a photo when I get up

The ECU is located here, the white thing is the plug
And below is the OBD2 port
IMG_20200707_065606.jpg
IMG_20200707_065755.jpg

Yep. That's why you need the adaptor at the bottom of the page you linked. The second pic of the back end 14 pin plug shows the spot where the adaptor plugs in, like my old one here
IMG_20200709_084840.jpg

Hello

Anyone know where i can purchase one of these "Nissan Consult Bluetooth interface" devices from or if anyone has one used that they no longer require i would be keen to hear from you. :)
I can't seem to find one on the internet anywhere.

regards
Robert

if you wanting to read fault codes . copy and paste onto search and put your car and model
List of OBD2 and ELM327 compatible vehicles - Outils OBD Facile i purchased a BOSCH $300.00 (doesnt do all cars eg 2007 ssangnon 4x4)has screen and cable .. the $20.00 BLUETOOTH elm 327 wifi interface (reads all obd11)does same job combined with my laptop
How do I connect my elm327 to my computer?
Pairing ELM327 Bluetooth Devices
  1. Plug the ELM327 Bluetooth device into the OBD-II port.
  2. Set the smartphone, tablet, or laptop to scan for available connections.
  3. Select the ELM327 scan tool.
  4. Input the pairing code.
with my laptop(which has the elm program downloaded int it) and bosch device i do following
How do I connect my elm327 to my iPhone?
  1. Plug ELM327 WIFI Scanner into vehicle's OBD2 port. ...
  2. Turn ON ignition. ...
  3. On your device — go to "Settings" > "Wi-Fi". ...
  4. Launch your OBD App. ...
  5. Go to Apps Settings and configure it to look for WIFI. ...
  6. OBD App should now successfully connect to your vehicle.
after 1st time that i used it on my laptop i get to read codes after step 2

an OBD app is for smartphones. You can install the app on your phone and bring OBD to your fingertips.(enable blue tooth and wifi on your phone and connect to your home internet( put in wi fi number) for downloading your program on phone because the data downloaded my cost you money )

when using the elm 327 with a laptop ( or iphone),buy a wireless one (the cable one when using with laptop ,can be tricky as you have to pick the correct port which i found confusing)
(elm 327 and obd2)

Look at the buyobd.com website. I just bought another with 2 adaptors ( unsure which is the correct one) for around 25 bucks. I will let you know how it goes. You can also look at the ECU talk website though I haven't been there for a while. They had one that connects via USB to a laptop. The link above is unlikely to be helpful. As posted before, OBD2 and elm27 are not compatible with the ZD30 Navara
If you happen to be in Perth at anytime PM me. Might be able to sort something out

I didn't see that one there, I was looking at the 14 pin with adaptor. Reading the description I reckon that might be perfect. It's the only one I have seen that doesn't use an adaptor. Pity they are sold out but keep an eye on that page! I will too

Well I am no expert on that process. I bought my remapped ECU from East coast performance. If you want to try it yourself Rumpigs the go-to man. However I am very interested in the process. If was still living in Kal I would be on your doorstep with a carton😁🍻
Good luck mate

Latest posts

Back