ZD30 Boost Gauge installation

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny-DO

Reaction score
Hi all,

Yeah... 🙄 Sooo....
I purchased a cheaper Boost Gauge with shit installation instructions and I cannot find any instructions online besides the "install the vacuum gauge in any vacuum hose after the intake".Well great...Not a mechanical engineer and also first time owning a diesel so I am not sure how that will work. I am reaching out to yous for advice so that I don't plug this thing in the wrong place and loose my shit when it doesn't work.

See the pic with how the bay looks. Can anyone please dumb it down for me and point to which is the magic hose I am supposed to use?

Cheers...

Attachments

• IMG_20210606_201844_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210606_201844_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
Ha @Danny-DO I'm searching up the exact same thing! Looks like I'm right behind you on doing up the Nav! What gauge did you buy? I managed to get a 2nd hand Autometer Cobalt off Marketplace . . . although it doesn't have a T piece or hose/tubing so I'm shopping for the most suitable parts as well . . .

Ha @Danny-DO I'm searching up the exact same thing! Looks like I'm right behind you on doing up the Nav! What gauge did you buy? I managed to get a 2nd hand Autometer Cobalt off Marketplace . . . although it doesn't have a T piece or hose/tubing so I'm shopping for the most suitable parts as well . . .
Nice... I went with a cheap one form Autotecnica, the double analogue for boost and EGT. It came with everything but I decided to go and buy a brass T and use the SaaS silicone 5mm (or 6) hose I used to replace all my vacuum lines for the tubing.

These dials are fully digital. They have a remote vacuum sensor that sits in the engine bay and then connects to the dials via electrical signals for both readings.

Latest posts

Back