Yd25 dash lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benengel

Reaction score
Hey guys trying to change my dash lights out but its nothing like any other post or video I've seen as they all have straight access to a bulb once the cluster is out.
Picture for reference 20201114_105618.jpg

After some more googling I found that there is a few years where they have soldered in led lights which I assume I have.
Has any one got there's replaced as they are getting pretty dim now. But I don't want to spend a crazy amount for a few $2 lights

I have no idea, I thought they have been out for decades and surely they didn't exclude it from that model? My manuals are not available at the moment, so I can't look it up.

Hey guys. There is no dash dimmer switch in the D22. If you have the LEDS, as I do, and you can remove the dash yourself you might want to get it priced with and auto electrician. The led lighting up my tacho has blown, but too lazy to get it priced for repair.

Did anybody reply with an answer for this my speedo light has gone out and need to replace it but no idea where it is but looks like after 2008 they were changed to solder in ones?? help have a spare cluster but too many k's on it.

you should be able to remove globe assembly,,, sometimes wriggling the globe fixes the problem with lights on you should be able to locate it

I had all but the speedo light drop out. Very frustrating when the LEDs are soldered inline.
There is no option but to have a auto sparky replace the leds.
I opted for option 2. I located a 2nd hand cluster with everything working. Just have to get someone to remap the odometer.

Latest posts

Back