YD25 D22 Catch Can hose fitting size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorb

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I'm looking to fit an oil catch can. Save me cutting hose to measure, does anyone know off the top of their head what size the ID of the PCV hose is, so I can order the correct fittings (barbs) with catch can? YD25..

Thanks in Advance...

Thanks Amber.2,
Interesting you should post that link. I previously watched that video and as a result, purchased the catch can from AECO.
Let me tell you, my experience with Aeco WAS NOT a positive one. They happily took my $402 and I got an automated response that my order was being "processed" and I never heard from them again. After a couple of weeks, I sent an email with no response. I then tried to ring. Over a few days, I tried several times and no one would pick up the phone until eventually someone did.
They told me they were waiting for stock, didn't know when, hopefully next week. As I had paid for express postage, I asked if they would send me a tracking number and the response was "ahh, only if you want one, we don't normally" . The guy wasn't even interested in taking my details, he said he didn't need it as he had a few orders and would send everyone an update. No update ever came.
I had to go through Paypal for a refund and had to wait 30 days for their investigation in which AECO never responded to them. Fortunately found in my favour, but I was out $402 for nearly 2 months.
Catch cans are simple devices, don't know that I really need an expensive Mann Hummel in reality, so I'm just going to put it together myself, hence why I was hoping someone knew the hose size so I can get all the bits before pulling hoses apart. I don't recall that the video mentioned hose sizes, but I'll rewatch it to check. Just sickens me to hear this guy bang on how great AECO is, when they treated me like s&!t.
Cheers

I found it easier to just buy a Provent 200 kits that has all the attachments included for my D23 but looks like there is only a few for the D22

Back